Saturday, March 25, 2017

Something NEW! Podcasts....

Hi there!
     To my followers, accidental viewers, and even my few "Somewhat North of Disorder" blog friends, some nearly inconsequential news. Not to me, however. To me, it's very consequential.
      As of today, I'm introducing a new facet to my career as an internet radio entertainer, Trop Rock music aficionado, and freestyle blogger.
     Starting today, I'll be publishing podcasts of what I contend are interesting and/or entertaining musical programs. Some will be the regular weekly radio broadcasts I do for www.ShoreLifeRadio.com. Mostly, however, they'll be specially packaged shows to honor and celebrate specific musicians.
     To kick it all off, I'm introducing an artist with musical creds stretching back a few decades but who's new to the Trop genre.
     Go to the link below, and get to know Dayglo Red, and his new concept, "American Reggae". You'll hear all the tracks from his new "American Reggae" CD, introduced by the artist himself. You'll love Dayglo Red and his stories.
Enjoy!

https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/johnparrothead/episodes/2017-03-24T07_28_55-07_00

No comments: