Thursday, June 03, 2010

Stay Tuned for the News!

This really sucks! Whatever happened to the time when you could make bold print or any color you wanted in your postings with just the click of the mouse? If I wanted to learn html, I'd have ....wait! Why the hell would I want to learn html? Gotta get my head straight on that issue. That's just crazy!
The truth is, I'm shutting down the sister blog to this one. The one aimed at Parrot Heads, Pirates, and other followers of the tropical dream fantasy life. No, I'm not giving up the tropical dreams, just the blog. This tome will stay on board for a longer while, but the other is dead. Nobody cares since the onset of FaceBook, and that's fine with me. If you can't go with the flow, you're either going to get re-routed into some swamp, or the dam will eventually burst leaving you high and dry.
I'm going to try my hand at designing, creating, and maintaining a web site to promote writing. Not just my own writing, but the scribblings of others I feel worthy. Sure it'll be arbitrary, but I know what I like, and I know there are lots of other 'strangers' out there riding this big round ball that like something off-beat and interesting, too. I'll be looking for new slants on common issues, anything about or involving the tropical lifestyle, Parrot Head ramblings (of course), and stories that you just won't find anywhere else without looking. See, you can find everything if only you look for it.
Keep your eye here in a month or two for the information on where to find the new site. It should be easy to locate, or it won't be worthwhile, so just Google me up. I hope to entertain you and possibly make you scratch your head now and then and declare, "That sumbitch really is crazy!"

1 comment:

Jodie said...

I will be watching for the new site.